Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do I Radiate

Moses asked the Lord, Exodus 33:16 "How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?" I have been thinking about this for a couple of days. What distinguishes me from anyone else on the earth. How do people know that I am a follower of Christ. Does my face radiate everyday from hearing the Word? Moses after coming from meeting with God on the mountain, his face radiated so much that his brother and the Israelites were frightened. I have come to realize that I need to be checking myself on a regular basis on whether I am the face of God to people. Do I radiate love and compassion. Do I stand out in a group of people as someone who loves God with all her heart. Do I complain like everyone else when things are going great. Exodus 33:17,18 "And the Lord said to Moses, I will do everything you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name. Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory". Is God pleased with me, Do I spend enough time with him to know me by name. Can I ask of him to show me his glory. Even when I don't feel it, think it or believe it. The Bible says God loves me, and enjoys my company, He inhabits (lives in,is found in) the praises of his people.
So yes he will show me his glory if I ask......

No comments:

Post a Comment