Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A New Day

The sun is in full shine, the birds are chirping and I finally had a full nights sleep last night. I say this because yesterday, I was feeling very evil. I had things running through my mind that I played over and over again. You know as my friend says, the kinds of things that you pick with stars are in your show, what that we will say, the out come to every scenario and the ending that makes you feel good. I could not shake my despair yesterday. So I decided first to talk to my trusty friend (who thinks alot like me) not eat alot of supper, take a bath ( I never take baths), read my "same kind of different as me book", at the sad part where there is death, (cried a little in the tub), then went to bed upstairs in my son's old room where it is dark, cold, and nobody else there and went to sleep at 9:00. I woke up....a new and refreshed woman. Sometimes there are days that Satan just wants to screw with you and yesterday was mine, I've had it, I'm not going to take anymore from him, I know who is in control, I know who wins in the end, and I'm not going to let him or anyone else still my joy, peace and love. My new goal once again in 2010 is to try and look for the good everyday even in something bad and as you know when you set yourself up the devil likes to see us fail so that we get discouraged and don't persevere. So thank you God for a great nights sleep through all of yesterdays mind bombs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment