Tuesday, February 23, 2010

IKEA

Monday, I took off from work, my dear husband stayed at the office for me (hated it) and I went with 4 wonderful women to the IKEA store in Charlotte. These are the same friends I had over for Superbowl Sunday, except for Rhonda, who was laying in the sun on a Cruise ship somewhere in Hawaii, (Don't you feel sorry for her). We had a great time, just looking, Diane went there for some specific things, but the rest of us just went to get away from it all. We stayed from 10:00-2:00 then went and had a great lunch at Olive Garden and finally made it back home at 4:00.
We all needed a day of fun, you see Katie broke her wrist a few weeks ago on the ice, Diane has been sick on and off for the last 2 years, and last week was a doozy, I'm just ready for spring and sunshine, and Rhonda well she decided to become semi-retired and spend some time with her friends, (her mother passed away 1 year ago tomorrow), we all were in need for some fun. The Lord blessed and it was just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment