Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rushing river power

In our ladies small group we are reading I Saw the Lord by Anne Grahan Lotz. Today, I realized the Lord above had this book picked out for me especially. Today I read, "But in those moments of despair, remember that God has allowed this crisis, and you and I need to be watchful for his message within the life storm." I am watching for his message....A few pages later she wrote" God may be preparing your heart for a life-changing glimpse of his glory,but before that can happen your burden may get heavier and your pressure greater as you struggle on through this life-shaking event." I pray that I pay attention to what is happening, that I see the message he has for me so that I can see his power and glory before me. In Ezekiel 1 he is describing the fire, the power, the sound and also how he fell on his face before this power, before the throne where seated on it the great power, like a rushing river sat. God told him to listen to him.. So in this time of great trial, I am watching and listening for this power....

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sister,

    How I needed to read this at 6:00 this morning. Soothing balm to my ragged heart. I am watching and waiting on the Ancient Of Days.

    Love you,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete