Friday, February 12, 2010

Yea...Its Friday

It's finally Friday....Yesterday, My Internet decided to shut down, I was on the phone with AT&T for 2 hours. Finally at 5:00 they said I think this problem is in your computer not us. So I called a friend from church who is a computer geek and he met me at 8:00 at the office, finally at 9:00 he said, I am going to have to take this with me. At 12:00 he brought it back, after he threatened to run over it at his workplace. He said after all these years of working on computers he has never seen one do what it did. Well as you can see I am on it, but I still can't get my electronic gate system to work here at the office, it has shut me out. So I have been on the phone with the fence/gate company. Hopefully they will be here to fix it soon. Computers can't live with them and can't seem to live without them now. Satan at it again, one of the many ways he keeps trying to make be unhappy. Not going to let him.....As I Peter 1:6 says, rejoice in this, though now for a short time you have had to be distressed by various trials. I just have to remember to rejoice for the time will be short, even when it looks like it goes on and on and on....

No comments:

Post a Comment