Monday, February 1, 2010

More snow and random thoughts

I don't have a lot of yard art, but my little girl statue I have kept for a while, when my daughter was young she liked to fill the little basket with rocks from our driveway.
This little tree was not bigger than a pencil when we planted it 10 years ago, It has taken forever to take off, but now it seems to be doubling in size each year.






The old farm equipment, I am so thankful to not have to use this. God once again knew when I needed to be created.
I am reading a new book, Same kind of different as me, in it there was a line about how just because you get saved doesn't mean you change all at once, it's a gradual thing. This lady has a fish symbol on her car referring that she is a christian, but the author said the problem was that her middle finger had not been saved yet because when she drove out on the road she still had a little road rage. I guess I can be thankful that when my mind and actions are not quite up to the par of a spirit filled lady I still keep my finger down.....

No comments:

Post a Comment