Thursday, February 4, 2010

(*^$%##%^) Do you know what that stands for at my house....

Well it started not so great again today, You know when you have claimed it, stand on it, and the the next day it starts again. I called my husband and told him of a email I received, not a good one. I told him I was having to laugh, because I probably could cry right about now. Satan (#^#%#^*#) this is how I feel about him right now, is trying to mess with my mind again today. I called a couple of friends of mine who know about this situation I am going through to just tell them thank you for being trusting and loving friends and that we need some fun time together as couples for Super Bowl. All of our husband are elders in our church and our Pastor prayed over them and their families, business, children, grandchildren and health, the other night at church.
I got mad because I didn't even think about being attacked from many different levels. I was like oh great, another trying year. While talking with my friends, we have all been attacked lately whether through health, relationships, financial situations or just our attitudes and mind set. I told Diane I do not want to get in the wrong mind set, I need to be able to look at these situations in our life with a sense of humor, and try as see the big picture and what Satan(&*^%*#) is trying to do. And at the same time not give him to much credit for poor human behavior that comes from sin.. Alot of time we give him more credit than is due, because we don't want to except the human sinful nature that we all have and like to use. I have made a decision to not let (*^$*%$#%^#) win....Nor myself either but am choosing to trust that he will take care of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment