Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scarlet, crimson or white as snow

I hate to take pictures of myself, but I had finally put on some make-up and fixed my hair( One of reasons I love it in the mountains I don't have to wear make-up nobody sees me there), so I jumped out of the truck and had Joey take a quick picture. Another beautiful red barn in the white, white snow
This is one of the many Christmas tree farms in the area


The poor birds were almost snowed out of their home

Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow, though they are as red as crimson,they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18. Just like all the red barns or red doors in all these pictures I have posted, the red stands out in all the white. Just as our sin stands out to everyone we come in contact with. Yes in these pictures the red is eye catching, just like sin can be. But in the stillness of our life the red takes away from the beautiful white sin free life. As a christian when you are striving to live a healthy, guilt free, closer walk with God you see the scarlet quicker, you notice the crimson in you life. I pray that we deal with it as quick as possible so that it doesn't take away from living white as snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment