Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Small post and more pictures

Can you imagine being a mailman in this. Our neighbor there is the mail lady and she went out that day to deliver mail around the area. Once again he is smiling.
This was the driveway we had to use to get to our house at the top of the hill, Once again another beautiful picture.


I just love that the people up in the mountains like to have red barns. It makes such pretty pictures when it snows.





Just a small post: Don't think Satan is not a work here on earth, Don't think that he doesn't have an agenda to kill, steal, & destroy. My brain is overloaded today, I feel like I am in a cloud, with a little bit pity party coming on. I am telling myself that greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. If you feel out of control, with darkness surrounding you, remember you may have various trials but you are being refined by the fire so it may result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Amen, Amen, Amen......

1 comment:

  1. Dear Friend,
    You will never know how much I needed to hear what you just said. I am literally drowning today in a sea of doubt, trials and fear. Praying for you!

    Love you,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete