Saturday, February 20, 2010

Steady & Sure

What a beautiful day its going to be the sun is out in full, the temps are going above 45. Once again as I am reading be small groups book, I am reminded of how thankful I should be to know that I am a child of the King, The King who today still sits on the throne. Who today knows all, sees all, is in charge of all, and loves all. When I am lost in my own life, and I feel tired he is still in power. He is never tired, he doesn't sway to the left or right, he is stable and sturdy. Do I always feel stable, no, sturdy, no do I sometimes sway, yes. But I have a King who loves me when I am confused, tired, sad, happy, on top of things, behind in things, lost, found, lonely, and completely surround with love. Isn't great to know that no matter where you are in life there is someone who is always there steady and sure. If you get a chance go on u-tube today and listen to Thank You by the Katina's. Our mime team is going to perform this on Easter Sunday. It is just a fresh reminder of all we have to be thankful for.....

No comments:

Post a Comment