Monday, March 1, 2010

More Snow and Its Cold.....Brrrrrrrr

We decided to go to the mountains again to check on everything, as you can see these poor people have not seen dry ground since Christmas. They had just plowed the road again that morning, so to the left of me is all the snow from the road it was amazing to see.. Just a beautiful old home place, our neighbor in the mountains grew up in this house

Joey decided I need to take an adventure, so we went to take down his hunting stands from this picture you can see the mountain we climbed. Now it was 27 degrees, wind blowing like crazy and I am getting ready to climb this mountain.


We finally make it to the top and here is the great hunter and the best snow driver God has ever created(That is what he tells me every time we ride in the snow) Climbing to the top to start taking down his stand. He accidentally dropped the metal seat and about had a heart attack he thought I was standing under him and that he had dropped the seat on my head. He dropped a electric screwdriver on our son one time and the screw part landed in his leg from the top of a tree stand so I knew to pay attention. The thought of him carrying me down the mountain was a something I did not want to experience.



This is the scenery at the top of the mountain I climb, God sure does create beautiful views. I know you probably can't see it but the old home place from before is in the center of this picture.
Sometimes problems and life situations seem really big like that big old house up close but when you step back it can seem pretty small in the big picture of life. So don't let problems weigh you down, try and look at the big picture and see the beautiful views God gives us.







No comments:

Post a Comment