Thursday, March 4, 2010

Buster

This is Buster.....He is telling me I am tired of this white stuff, it keeps me confined And Lazy......

That is how I am feeling right now, I need spring temperatures. I need warm fresh air.
I have alot more energy when it is warmer outside. When it cold I want to hibernate.
But here in NC we have it all, the great 4 seasons, mountains a couple hours away, the beach a little bit further. When I think about how blessed I am to be living where I live and know that there are others who don't have what I have. Shame on me for ever complaining. We have had missionary convention this week, and last night we saw once again the trash dump in Peru, About 30 of our people went last summer to work there, so I had seen the pictures my daughter-n-law brought back. It reminded me how blessed I am that God put me here with this family, I could have been born there. He has given more than I can imagine as he has with many of you. Pastor Rich challenged us to give to the least of these, here in America, there in Peru, and the many other places we can give. When we are looking into the eyes of the Poor we won't have time to be complaining(SIN) and as the man who lives at the trash dump says, there is always someone more poor than me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    Buster is the cutest cat! I am longing for Spring too. I know we are so much better off than a great deal of the world right now. But a little global warming would be so nice!!

    Love you!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete