Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty

I have been reading today in Isaiah 6, "I saw the Lord seated on the throne, high and lifted up, and the train of his robe filled the temple. The seraphs were calling out to one another, Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord Almighty, the whole earth is full of his glory." All of creations shouts out his glory. I love to read this verse, it makes me feel very small, humble and broken. I think of the King on the throne and how his robe is flowing through out the whole temple, if fills it up. And I try to imagine hearing the angels sing so strong and loud that it makes everything shake. They are telling us how Holy is our God. Enjoy this song on utube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmQg-j7Wm08 is Holy, Holy Holy by Donnie McClurkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment