Monday, March 29, 2010

Storms

Last night, wow what a track of storms. Our little kids at church were so scared, they just wanted to go home to their moms. But through it all God was very gracious. We went through Welcome on our way home and the ice on the road was an amazing thing to see. We got home and Joey and I were alittle sad because of all the hard work we had done in our flower beds were trying to wash away. Joey went out on the porch just to check and see how the storm was doing and I heard him holler OK God that's enough rain, about that time a lightning bolt shot from the sky and it was so loud...... Joey came in pretty fast and said I don't think God wants my opinion. God knows what we need and when we need it. Thank goodness I don't have to be God......... Enjoy the beautiful pictures, I took these Saturday, I'm not sure how they look today after last nights storm.. This is the blooms from one of my plum trees, it looks like I will have a lot of fruit this year

I love pink cherry willow trees

No comments:

Post a Comment