Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mysteries

"The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law." Deut. 29:29 People are always trying to figure out God. When really not a one of us will ever know it all until we met him face to face one day. Joey and I have been having some great talks about knowing God. We think we have come to some conclusions about our faith. If the Word says it, do it. God gives us freedom in our lives and as long as it doesn't go against his Word, then everything is OK. There are some things we don't know, don't need to know and probably shouldn't know, but what we do know what is written, its in black and white. If believe that what we are doing is OK because the world says it OK, but the Word of God spells it out that it isn't, then we are wrong. There are secret things that only God knows, like when he is going to do something outrageous, miraculous, or unexpected. What is great about all this is that we can relax and let God be God and me be me.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweet girl,

    I love this post! What I love the most is the "black and white" comment. I adore the black and white of God. No room for questions or any need for answers. It is what it is because He is the Great I AM.

    Love you,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete