Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Images of his handy work

Last night this is what I saw out my back door, the colors of the pictures do not do it justice however the power of the clouds you can see. What a great site of his handy work As I look at the softness of the meadow with these dainty flowers and the rush of water in this little creek, God has many sides to him.















Just like we have many sides. As I have struggled with myself the last week, I have many sides, some good, some bad, and some confusing. I am trying to decided if the part of me I struggle with is good or bad. Do I need to change or is this how God made me and I need to accept it and love it, even when it sometimes makes me crazy. I am a thinker, I can't help it...I feel as if I am announcing something like at a AA meeting. Now, what an I suppose to do with this...There are days that I would love to be completely frivolous and not think but for some reason it is not me and I am so struggling with what to do about this....I look at Gods wonderful creation he gives us to enjoy and the many characteristic of his personality and think he has made us all so differently and he knew us before we were born so why am I struggling with my thoughts and feelings, why can't I let it go, when I see others who can just forget and go... Why and what made this way and do I need to change God's handy work or learn to embrace it..

















1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Cindy and I am a thinker. We do need our own 12 step group! I am praying for you sweet friend. Praying hard. We need to get together soon and put our deep thoughts together.

    Love you,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete