Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Psalm 31

I feel pretty isolated from God lately, you know that feeling of your swiming but going no where.
I don't feel him, I know he is there and working for my good. We all go through times of desolation and we have to go on the facts not just feelings. I know what the Bible tells me and this is what I have to rely on. I needed something from God, something from his word and I found this today. I paraphrased it for me...
Psalm 31 :
In you O God I will be safe,
Be My Rock
Be mine strong wall surrounding me,
Lead and Guide me
Keeps me out of traps that are before me
I will trust in You
I know you love me even when I am sick, tired, worried and anxious
You are protecting me from Satan
I'm tired O God, I am becoming weak and weary,
Friends, Neighbors, Enemies, even family are sometimes against me
But you are my God
Let your face smile on me
protect me from shame, keep my from pride, show me your goodness,
Place me in your shelter
When I have felt captive, you have shown me your love
When I feel cut off from you, lonely, needing mercy
I can feel strong because you preserve the faithful
And I can have hope in you O Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment