Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back from the Beach

We tried to take several pictures but these two turned out the best.

What a fun time we had at the beach this last weekend. I laughed once again until my face hurt. My sister-n-law Kim (the one in the orange) cracks me up, as Cathy says "she does things we all think about doing but are to embarrassed to do them". We ate at 3 restaurants I have never been too. What great food, talapia, steamed shrimp & oysters, corn and crab chowder, yeast croissant rolls with honey butter to name a few.... can you tell I love seafood and I figure the prices will probably rise because of the oil spill so I took advantage this weekend..I have to tell you we did not have any deep thinking conversations, my brain rested for 3 whole days, we laughed, sung old 80's music and rested. I appreciated as my mother says these younger girls letting me tag along. "I'm only about 5 years older" We decided we needed to do this once a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment