Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter

We have decided to go to the mountain house tonight for our anniversary. This is killing two birds with one stone thing....Its free, and we need to check on the winter damage. If you remember they had snow all winter, I think they finally saw grass about a week ago, but it also snowed some more up there last week. I wanted to have a few thoughts on the upcoming Easter holiday. I do love the Easter season, when you go to church and get to acknowledge out loud that our King is risen. That he is alive and well and in charge. Revelation 11:14 says " We give thanks to you. Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and begun to reign". I know that I am glad to serve a God who is alive and personal, who is there with power. He is risen, He is risen indeed......

No comments:

Post a Comment