Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sinful, but the best Cake I have ever eaten

I think I have eaten the best cake ever made this weekend. It literally caused me to say sinful things. My sister and I have been exercising for 2 years this past March. She has lost about 12 pounds total, I have gained 11 pounds. As you can tell exercise is not all its cracked up to be. Leigh Anne (my younger sister) has decided she is very frustrated so she gave up sugar last week. She lost 5 pounds the first week. So as I ate the most delicious cake that I have ever wrapped my mouth around I told my friend Diane who made the most delicious cake I have ever eaten could I please have a small piece to take home to eat for breakfast the next day. Actually I was going to take it to the gym at 5 am the next morning and eat it in front of my sister because she has so much more will power than me. So not only did I eat the cake but I also had sinful thoughts ( jealousy,envy, no self-control and I'm sure many more popped in my head). Maybe this is the reason I gained and she lost.......

No comments:

Post a Comment