Friday, April 23, 2010

First Homes

Josh and Abby are purchasing their first home today. They close on the house at 11:00 and we are going to start moving them in after lunch. The house is a fore-closure so they got a great deal. We have been going there at night to help them paint and clean up a little. When we left last night Joey said " I know your jealous, do you wish you had their house. They have twice the size house we have and have paid less for it than we paid for ours." I am a little jealous, but really happy that my children are being blessed from God with such a great opportunity. I will have pictures next week..

1 comment:

  1. I know you and Joey are both so proud! But don't be jealous...you don't have to clean this one! Have a great weekend moving.

    Love,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete