Saturday, April 10, 2010

Turkey Day

Today is Turkey Season, Joey and Josh took these pictures a month or so ago, These were just a few of the ones they saw that day. This morning they went hunting and all they say were three or four. I tried to talk Joey into staying home because we have had some in the back yard for weeks. But those turkeys are smart little creatures, they see a little movement and zoom they are gone. I woke up around 7 and looked out the window, Joey left at 5 and guess what was within 6 feet of me. A gobbler, a jake, and about 3 hens all Joey would have had to do is put his gun out the bedroom window and I would be cooking some turkey tonight. This is my handsome first born, who eats sleeps and thinks hunting 24/7

And as you can see this is Joey smiling once again because he is camo'd up
Maybe by tonight I will have me one of those yummy turkey's to cook up I also want this wall decoration from their fanned feathers, so far after 27 years don't have one yet. They seem to shoot them in the wrong place and mess up their feathers.


No comments:

Post a Comment