Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thanks

I have to say that today I am very thankful for laughter.  I told Joey the other night after he made me laugh so hard, if you had a tombstone it would say "you ain't right" on the front of his.  I am so thankful for a man who makes me laugh, when life is hard you need laughter.  Harper has a new song she is singing right now and the only part I know is " and I won't back down, no I want back down" it is a Johnny Cash song that she heard on some cartoon about a cow named Ben and this is what he sings.  Josh said hopefully she will never hear the rest of the song, but imagine a 2 year on on the potty singing to top of her lungs " no I want back down" and you will laugh too. Its great to know that the God I  serve made laughter and has a sense of humor.  A day without humor is wasted....

No comments:

Post a Comment