Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thanks alot

Today is another thankful Wednesday.... I am so thankful for the cold mornings, for me they are very refreshing. I am thankful for a beautiful sky yesterday with great clouds, God is a great artist.  I am thankful for  a husband who lets me try new things and doesn't stop my creativity (more later on all my painting). I am thankful for friends who are real, ones that I trust completely, ones I can be my real self with. I am thankful for clean water just watching those poor people in the Philippians drinking dirty water just breaks my heart. I am thankful for Hallmark movies, I can't watch them all the time but they do get the Hope Boat floating.. LOL Don't we all wish for Hallmark endings and sometimes we need a little hope in the unimaginable. I am thankful that my Hope is in the Lord and he never fails....

No comments:

Post a Comment