Saturday, November 30, 2013

I first want to say that I am a very blessed woman to have my family,  My test results did show a small stroke, however my CT showed it to be small enough  that the doctor does not think this is the cause for my headaches.  My heart test were good  and my  caryatid exam showed a little blockage but not enough to worry about right now.  I have a few little things on my thyroid  that need to be checked and this could actually be causing some of my issues. The body is a marvelous and delicate thing that I can never understand why a doctor would not be a Christian after learning how detailed and complicated a human body works. So as Joey says after $10K  we have found out I'm just getting old and hormonal.  So hopefully that means I can get a handle on the headaches and get to the new normal life of a 50 year old. 
Life at the Nifong home is never boring, we are always on our toes.  Thanksgiving Day was no exception.  I noticed Audrey seemed a little panicky when she walked in, Abby left with her, so I assumed they were hiding a present for Christmas or something. But instead, Wesley was in car and was not able to feel his hands, left arm, left side of face, and leg.  Audrey had drove like a mad women to get to the house so that Abby could check him out because he wouldn't let her go to hospital. Some of the feeling came back as the day went on, and his fogginess left him, His family was going to go and put out his granddad ashes that afternoon, but Wesley never really got to feeling better so instead they took him to ER in Davie.  They did not do a thing, they thought he was dehydrated, not..... He has a appointment Monday with family doctor  and hopefully with a Neurologist as quick as possible.  Audrey said today, I sure hope whatever this is we are going through as a family lets up soon. Please pray for Wesley, of course Joey and I are concerned, our brains go to everything that could be wrong, and he has some major symptoms. Abby being a nurse has concerns and he listens to her before he listens to us and she had a heart to heart with him. So I and glad he took her serious and set up the appointment.
 I was reading tonight in Joel and they had all kinds of locust destroying everything around them. The Lord said to them I will give you back what you have lost, but a few verses down it says, It was I who sent this great destroying army against you.   I know today's religious groups want to say that God is love and he would not bring bad to your life if you are obedient, but what stuck out while reading this book of the Bible is the line It Was I who sent this, sometimes we have to go through hard times and God allows, sends however you want to put it so that we will know what he says a few verses later, Then you will know that I am the Lord your God and there is no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment