Monday, January 2, 2012

In Matthew

Jesus says, Pray this way, Pray to the Father in heaven, Holy is his name, You are in control and what you want will be done here on earth. Give me what I need today, Forgive me of my sins and lead me away from temptation, Satan and his ways. Pretty simple pray that says alot.  Holy is the father God in heaven who is in complete control of everything.  Why do I have to worry about anything, Why do I feel the need to control anything.  So Lord you know my day, you know what will happen in this day, you know what I will need for this day. Keep my mind, eyes, heart and actions from sin, keep temptation from the evil one out of my life.  If I pray this everyday, I know that what happens to me is from the hand of God. It has gone through his fingers down to me here on earth and I can handle it because he is already prepared for it. More to learn on prayer........

No comments:

Post a Comment