Thursday, January 19, 2012

My garden

Many who know me say I think way to much.  I really don't think as much as I could, if I did I could go into a deep dark hole. I usually know when to stop.  But as I am learning to let go of certain responsibilities, I have to tell you why. I have thought this thoroughly through.  You see, I can't do things half-way.  If you give me a job to do, I will try and do it to the best of my ability. Last week when  things fell apart at the ball game, I was given the responsibility for that night to be in charge of the gym while Joey was at a meeting.  Later he said, why didn't you just sit there, that's when it dawned on me.  I can't....If I am responsible for something, I have to do the best that I can. Sitting back and watching things happen on my watch is not something that I can do. There in lies the problem, that is why I cannot be put in charge of things because I take it very serious. I expect people to do what they are told to do for the job , to best of their ability , or don't volunteer.  I might come across pushy, bossy, or a control freak but if I am responsible I feel I have to do my best.  I can sit back most of the time when it is not "my garden".  useless I see injustice.  I can't believe that people can see bad things happening to people and not do anything about it.  I saw on the news last night about a lady that a man raped and strangled then dumped her naked body on the side of the road thinking she was dead.  I heard a couple 911 calls on the TV and a lady called and told what they saw, but from what you could tell she didn't stop to check on her.  Thanks goodness a man, stopped to help her, but can you imagine seeing a naked woman on the side of the road in the middle of winter in the dark of night and not stopping to help her... Some people will not stop.... I probably would stop, call the cops, call Joey, tell him where to find the jerk that did this, and make sure I was standing at the jailhouse when he showed up to tell him off.  That is how I think, that is how I roll....HA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment