Monday, January 9, 2012

Visitng can be hard....

Today I sat with with my friend Rhonda at the hospital visiting with my childhood friend Myra, you see Rhonda and Myra are sisters.  I told a young girl from Myra's church who came for a visit what a very strong little woman she is. If you know her you know she is strong  spiritually, mentally, and  in personality.  But to see this little 4'9" 90 lb woman with the spunk she has always had, I realize how strong she really is.  Her body is very weak, very pained and tired.  But physically she has fought and not complained about the pain you can see it on her face at times but not hardly a word or complaint from her mouth.  Some are natural born fighters, she is one of them.  Rhonda is very sad watching her only sister in such pain, remembering the same pain that came with her mother just a few years ago.  She said today, I love her but I don't like to see her hurt anymore.  There are many things in life that we have to deal with, the key is to deal with it in grace and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment