Sunday, January 15, 2012

Forgiveness

Forgiveness is such a simple word, but not a simple thing to do.  As you remember from earlier post, my excitement at church basketball.  The young coach came to me and Josh today and apologized for what happen Tues. night.  He said I am so embarrassed by my actions and I don't want any hard feeling between all of us.  I told him not to worry Ii can forgive and forget.  I told him that I have learned that eating humble pie is never easy but very necessary.  I hugged him and let him know that  people are forgiving me all the time so I surely can forgive him.  We grow, we learn, we have to ask for forgiveness regularly  because we  fail daily. But isn't  it great when we can be open with each other and love each other when its over.  The key here is honesty.
Are we honest about ourselves, do we really look at the faults we have and honestly want to be different.When we take the time to analize our behavior we learn alot about how we handle situations and can change to become a person who learns from our mistakes. That there is growing into maturaty and wise living.  It takes work and takes being true to who you are and wanting to be more like Christ everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment