Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 It is finally over.....

I looked back on the first post of this year, of what I had hoped for in 2010. I have grown in numerous of ways. I have learned that there are just somethings that can't be changed with my help. That letting others do for me will not kill me or them. That resting my brain is OK. That laughter is always needed. And that Satan is truly on the war path. He knows his time is closing in. When thinking back over this year, I have realized that our church body has been under extreme attack by the enemy. That we have to stand up and shout from the roof top that we are not going to take it anymore. I know that the enemy wants to keep our focus on us, on sickness, on finances, on emotions, and not on the Living God with whom the Spirit lives within us as believers. What power we have to make the heavens shake if we will only use it. I know that I have not prayed like I should this last year, I pray, but not with the authority that I have living in me.I know with the enemy his job is to destroy, devour, & kill us or our spirit. I know that my focus needs to be more on what the word says. So since 2010 is finally over, there is a new day, a new week, a new month and a new year to look forward to and see what God is doing.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you and for your family dear friend!

    ReplyDelete