Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar eclipse

Is there a possibility of snow on Christmas this year???? My in house weatherman is getting real excited, he looks at the European, the American, the Nam whatever these are. They all are hinting at a possible snowfall on Christmas. To say he is becoming a happy man can't describe him. I woke him up last night to see the the big red moon, I went outside and walked around at 3 am and all I saw were clouds that were tinted red. I was very disappointed. I woke up at 2 and just dozed in and out knowing that the best time to see everything was at 3, when the alarm went off I put on warm bedroom shoes and a robe and went outside with my camera to take a picture for Audrey because she said to not wake her up "no matter how neat it is". My disappointment and getting pretty cold walking around in nothing but a robe led me to not be able to go to sleep, Joey and I watched TV till about 5 and then I finally fell asleep. I don't know if I will be around in 400 years for the next lunar eclipse and meteor shower, but the view from heaven is probably pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment