Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Home movies

The last two nights we have sit and watched old home movies when our children were small. I didn't realize how funny Audrey was as a child. She was very determined to have her way when she was young, and "no" was not an option she seem to think. But when looking back at her she had some real funny lines she threw at us, that I had forgotten. Josh was always wanting on the screen, in about every video you hear me or Joey saying "son get out of the way, Josh move, or son let someone else in the video." He was always singing or dancing in them. I had forgot how they played together so well. They took turns on sleighs in the snow, they took turns make videos, and I let them get away with more than I thought. We all sit and laughed together last night, Abby realized how country we really are. Sometimes it fun to remember old memories.....

1 comment:

  1. It is hilarious to watch how much our children have grown and what was just so funny about them. What a treasure you will have to show little "Joshette"

    Love you!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete