Monday, December 13, 2010

Gummy Bear

My friend Cindy kept us updated on the experience of being a soon to be grandmother. I will try to give updates along the way. Josh and Abby went last week she had another picture took, she has a really large cyst on her ovary so they are keeping a eye out. Josh informed us that he got to see his little gummy bear as he called it. I laugh but when you look at the picture if does kind of look like a gummy bear. Cindy always had little names for her little grandchild along the way, so mine is now not a lentil but a gummy bear. Joey thought the picture was so cool, he forgets all the things we did with our to be born children, plus they do things differently now than we did. Abby is doing wonderfully, her mom never got sick during her pregnancy and I think Abby is going to follow her. I was playing with a little boy at our church Sunday, and thought next year this time I will have one to play with..... So excited.....

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than kissing that sweet little gummy bear neck. I can't wait for you!! I am so excited for you!! I a excited for Josh, Abby, Joey & Audrey too. (but mostly for you! ssshhhh)

    Love ya,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete