Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve

As I sit here the night before Christmas eve. So that makes it Christmas eve eve. Joey is already snoring in the middle of the floor, the Walton family Christmas is on the TV , Buster is laying here on the top of the desk snoring away also. Another year is almost gone and I remember back to last years Christmas. This has been an extremely rough year, physically, mentally, financially, and spiritually. So I have had to stop and think about the good times, the beautiful snow at the first of the year, the start of our new church being built after many years of waiting, God showing me that attitude is the key to many things, friends who are more precious to me today than last year, the thrill of next year having a baby to play with next Christmas. As the Christmas Day approaches I trust that I will make the time to remember the God came to earth as a small baby (all God And all Man) he left the 10,000 angels singing his praises to lay in that lowly manger , so that he could be my Saviour, Redeemer, and Friend. MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

  1. You are so wise dear friend. Precious too.


    Merry Christmas

    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete