Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Looking for good

I said this year I am going to look for something good about every day. Saturday, we went as a family all 6 of us to the movies and then to a family belated Christmas party. It was so good to be with both of the kids and their loves, we haven't done this in a few years. Sunday was a nice day of putting up Christmas decoration at a slow pace, Wesley even helped me move furniture since my back is bad, Praise the Lord everything have been in place since last Monday. YAH!!!! I love to move furniture after the holidays, it makes me clean everything really good. Monday, I Joey and I watched a wonderful Hallmark movie, the man in the movie loved this lady, whom he married, who was pregnant with another mans baby unconditionally. It was set in the 40's, her Dad was a pastor, who shipped her out from embarrassment, the quote in the movie I liked best"I have felt more love in the last 6 months with this family, than I did the last 20 years in my fathers home". I want to strive for unconditional love. Today, I saw a beautiful sunrise... what more can you say...

No comments:

Post a Comment