Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Old Movies

This is my two cute children about 20 years ago. My sister decided to get married on a Monday night at my mothers house, last minute. So here are my lovely children in shorts and t-shirts. Leigh Anne's husband found this picture and sent it to Audrey, she then sent it to me and her brother. He called laughing the other night, asking do I have a Mutant Ninja t-shirt on at a wedding. We all have laughed.My brother-in-law thought Audrey looked a little mischievous in this picture, this was the time that she was pretty sneaky. Joey, Audrey and myself since we have been in the house for a couple days, decided to play cards and look at old home movies. We have laughed till we cried in some of them. It brought back such wonderful memories for me. Audrey and Josh with family and friends singing, playing in the snow, holidays, and my children carrying around the camera taking their own movies at a very young age, I can't believe I let them do some of the stuff they did. I thought I was alot stricter on them.HA!!!(that is what Josh says) What a great evening of remembering.....

No comments:

Post a Comment