Friday, January 7, 2011

Today

Today we are heading to the mountains with 15 young adults for a retreat. I am cooking for all of them. I always worry when I do this that I will not have enough food, especially since the closest grocery store is an hour away and they close early up there. Our house really on sleeps about 7 people but we are taking inflatable mattress to put in the garage for the guys, us girls get the house. So I probably won't get much rest over the next 48 hrs. So I will today look for the good over the last few days. We have rented a few units here at the storage buildings, this is a praise, Josh told me the other day this is going to be a good year for us here. A good friend from high school who visits me at the office has a possible opportunity for Joey and some work, another praise. We are in the final stages of closing up our old church and moving to the high school for our services, this is very exciting and a little scary at the same time. And my dear sweet husband and son, who a month ago told me that this is going to be a mild winter, informed me of their next two predictions on snow a few days ago, they are next Mon or Tues, maybe between 3-4 inches of snow, but the whopper is about the 19th the model that are watching shows over a foot of snow here on the ground, (actually it shows about 2 feet) I am trying to be realistic. So we will see if my little weathermen are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment