Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pictures from the last month

I plan on getting a new camera before the new grandchild is born. My cheaper digital camera does an OK job, here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last month.

I Love sticky snow


I thought I would try something new in picture taking, I like the result


This is one of my favorite pictures of my eldest. He looks pretty handsome and happy. He had been hunting that day, I cut off his kill for the day.


Joey took this picture, I thought it was pretty with the fall pumpkins in the picture.



I loved the teal colors from this picture.

This is finally a picture of Wesley really smiling and not a beer in his hand.

My step-brothers daughter Kylie and Josh she really likes him


Pops, he kinda looks like Santa Clause with his red shirt

We always take a picture of us, We put the men in front this year and us girls like it that way, they hide parts of us. HA!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment