Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I just want to laugh...

Do you ever have days you just want to laugh, I mean a in your gut, you can't hardly breath laugh. I need one of those....my husband makes me laugh regularly, my children are quite funny in very different ways. But I have a couple of friends, I am the matriarch of the group, there is Cathy, Kim and Gaby and 3 times a year we make it a point to go out for our birthdays. Cathy is in January, mine and Gaby are June and Kim is September so we get to space our meals throughout the year. There are times that my face hurts after we have been together. We laugh the whole time we eat, our meal usually takes us about 2-3 hrs. We discuss our kids, husbands, jobs, life, church, about anything you can think of and usually laugh at all of them. Find someone and laugh today......

No comments:

Post a Comment