Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family

I decided since there is a little warmth in the air today, not to show snow pictures. Plus I realized that Joey does smile in pictures that are not about hunting and snow.
Since the temperatures are rising I felt a little warm and thought about my little family. So here are our Christmas couples pictures.

They both have made very nice choices, don't you think. I am not one for telling people how pretty, handsome or beautiful they are, but these are pretty attractive couples, if I say so myself. I think sometimes people get caught up in the outward beauty and forget about the inward, my sons wife is a oncology nurse, so that tells you right there she has a great heart. She is very family minded and loves her grandparents, so she fits our family great. My daughters boyfriend is very family minded also and is very close to both sets of his grandparents. So He will probably fit in with us also. So I think even thought they are cute on the outside they are sweeter on the inside....And that means more.......


No comments:

Post a Comment