Monday, January 11, 2010

High 12 degrees...Burrrrrrrr

Our trip to the mountains this week was very cold to say the least. As you see I am well covered from head to toe, I also have heat packets in my gloves. When we arrived it was 6 degrees with the wind blowing about 25 miles a hour. So I hurried in to the house.Look what was outside our back door looking for food. He was a furry and fat little squirrel.
I got this picture through our back door I can't believe it took so clearly.




This is a beautiful barn right near our house the sky was so blue and with the white barn and snow it seemed to be a great picture. What a beautiful place this is especially in the winter. I will be posting more pictures of our frigid winter weekend. Highs 16 lows 6....Burrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment