Friday, January 15, 2010

Fear

I am doing a little book on the side called Know Fear by Ed Young Jr. A 40-day experience....
Here are some of my verses I have put in front of my face at my desk, just to remind me when anxiety kicks in....Don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself, each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt. 6:34, For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness(cowardice, timidity, running scared) but a spirit of POWER, a spirit of LOVE, and a spirit of SOUND JUDGEMENT. Tim. 1:7, and lastly Your rejoice in this, though now for a short time you have had to be distressed by various trials so that the genuineness of you faith, more valuable than gold, which perishes though refined by fire, may result in praise, glory and honor at the revelation ( a revealing of what is to be divine truth) of Jesus Christ.
I Peter 1:6-7,
Each of us has our own worries, fears, anxiety, and trials. We each react differently but these verses apply to each of us, remember the Holy Spirit God lives in us if we are saved by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ death. That death gave us the power, love and a sound mind to be able to live each day victorious because he arose again and is seated on the throne, "King" with power and authority, and that lives in us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment