Friday, March 30, 2012

April Fools

29 years ago on a cold, Good Friday, April 1st evening I married this handsome man. I think he looks better today than he did then, he has come into his own skin.  He is a better husband today than back then, a better father, which makes him a great granddad. I am blessed to have him as a partner in life.  Where I am quick to speak, he is not.  When I am always moving, he takes things a little slower. Where I don't worry much, he does.  While he is very thoughtful to others and caring, I have to work at it. While I am very organized, he is a little organized.  He is very grace oriented I am very rule oriented. You need both in this world. I am a picky eater he will eat anything I put in front of him.  He loves to exercise, I loathe it but will try it.
He loves the cold, snow and mountains, I enjoy them but I also like summer and the beach.  He wish the months of June, July, & August would disappear. Life would be very boring if we were alike.
God knew when he put us together how we would help each other out.  I speed him up, he slows me down, I need grace more, he needs rules more,  I like snow and he will go to the beach 1 time a year.
We have the best children in the world and are very appreciative to all that God as blessed us with.
I can't wait to see what is in store the next 29 these have flown by....


No comments:

Post a Comment