Thursday, April 5, 2012

Since I can't sleep

Monday, I went back to the doctor and this time I received a $200 inhaler as a treatment for my cough that I can't seem to get rid of.  Josh called Sunday night and said while you make your appointment get me one to.He has a sinus infection and bronchitis. Tuesday night slept great but tonight it is now 12:30 and here I sit at the computer.  I have alot going through my mind right now and my sinuses are all messed up, so I got up to do some searching on the computer. You see, Josh and Abby went to see the pediatrician tonight, he is a good friend of Abby's parents and wanted to do some checking into this place on Harper's temple.  After searching and reading for hours he told them that they need to have the surgery and not to wait.  They need to make sure exactly what this "cyst" is.  They are telling them it could one of two things but until the get in there and get it out they don't know.  One is not so bad, the other could be a little problem.  I have looked up both  and tried to do my usual google doctoring not liking all that I read, so I have decided to stop and trust the Lord and know in my heart that God has great things planned for Harper now and in the long future. Satan likes when we worry, he likes when we don't trust the creator of Harper to know what is going on in her body. My human mind goes places it should not and I start dwelling on the negative and not the positive.  Joey and I know that we need to be as positive as we can for Josh and Abby, we know that they are scared and unsure and this is a real test for them. It is for all of us but the Bible tells us God knows every little bitty hair (even the ones that stick straight up ) on her head, he knows now today what is going on in her body and wants what is best for her and we have to make ourselves trust that and not what we think....

1 comment:

  1. Tracy,

    I will be praying...hard. Nothing scares us like issues with our children. And their children. You are right to focus on the fact that God knows everything about Harper. He is El-Roi, The God Who Sees. Isaiah 65:24 "I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers." Love y'all and have a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete