Friday, March 2, 2012

sinus infection

Thursday's night Audrey leads fitness class at our church, Our whole family usually goes.  Yesterday afternoon I started feeling a little bad, not bad enough not to do anything but just puny.  By 6:30 I had a fever and could not get warm.  It was about 70 degrees outside and Joey had turned on the air conditioning to just cool the house down a tab, I had 3 blankets on me and was freezing. I slept in Josh's old room last night because I wasn't sure if I was getting the flu,( I have never had the flu).  But around 1am I figured out it was a sinus infection.  My nose was so jacked up that I could not sleep.  I got up and took more Tylenol for the fever, ate some cereal and drank a coke and then tried to go back to sleep.  By 6 am all I wanted to do is get out of the bed and get to a doctor.  My ears hurt, my throat looks like red hots exploded in there, my head hurts, and I still have a fever.  I got to see the PA early so I started my antibiotics and more Tylenol. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be feeling better.   I don't do sick well, I really never have a fever or cold, I don't normally have allergies, but I have noticed that I had allergic to paint.  Every time I paint, I seem to get sick, and the last 2 weekends I have been painting our bathroom.  So that means no more manual painting labor...Oh shucks.......

1 comment:

  1. Is that not funny??? I am allergic to work too!!

    Love You!

    ReplyDelete