Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Death & Grief

Today my lesson in small groups is " yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death". Doesn't sound like a very happy topic. This past weekend I had a allergic reactions to shrimp. I have never been allergic to shell fish, it is one of my favorite things to eat in this world.  Give me seafood 5 days a week and I am happy. It hit pretty fast and I got sick at the mall, tried to get home at fast as possible.  My throat started closing up and my lips and face started to swell.  I took a couple Benedryl and that didn't work so off to ER I went.  After studying  today's lesson for the ladies, it hit me, I could have had a more severe reaction, I happen to be on Prednisone for the last week due to a severe sinus infection. So the steroids were already in my system. Praise the Lord...Do we think of death, that it could come on so quickly.  Have and are we living the life God has planned for us? Would you have regrets if you were gone by the end of the day.  "Teach us how short our lives really are so that we may be wise" Ps.90:12  Today is a new day, make the best of it.  Live it like it is your last.....

No comments:

Post a Comment