Thursday, March 31, 2011

28 a years a counting


Happy April Fools Day, to me it is also Happy 28th Anniversary to this man. Last night we went out to dinner for our anniversary. I have been craving seafood, I told him don't get me anything just take me to eat crab legs. So we went to Full Moon restaurant and ate the full moon, crab legs, oysters, clams, shrimp, mussels, scallops all steamed it was great.... I felt like I was at the beach.

I think with Myra getting this diagnosis it has made Joey think a little more, he has been very communicative about our marriage, for me it is nice to know how he feels, we have laughed this year, cried together this year, searched this year and struggled this year. We both feel that a new day is here, we are thankful for this past year, but I am glad it is over. I have to say that if we didn't laugh alot together, I think our marriage these last 28 years would be different.

Laughter cleans the soul, it clears the cob webs from the mind, and it makes the body feel good.

So laugh today, not just a giggle, but a deep in your gut laugh.

1 comment: