Friday, March 25, 2011

Angry to Sad

I wonder why I go to angry before I go to sad....Joey and I were talking last night about self-analyzation. A lot of people do not like to look at themselves and figure out why they react the way they do in situations. Why our first response is anger, fear, sadness, or even ignore our surroundings. This week I learned a very good friend of mine has cancer, while I can't reveal a lot yet because not everyone she is close to knows everything yet. My first response was total anger, anger at the disease that comes from the pit of hell, angry at Satan because I know this is an attack to distract, not necessary angry at God but wondering why someone my age, who is doing great things for the Lord is having to deal with this. I know we all have to die unless the King comes for us first. I know she is going to heaven, where as all those killed in Japan I don't know where they will spend eternity. I am just mad right now, I know sadness will come, but I think if I say mad there is still fight left, there is no giving in to this disease, there is still a chance that a miracle will happen, and we can say, See Satan, God is still in control and in charge of the healing business.

No comments:

Post a Comment