Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Anyway, no matter and even though

To tell you yesterday that I was a little concerned was an understatement. It is amazing how when your children are sick, no matter the age, it can be draining on you when you have no idea what to do to help. At church Sunday, I felt the need to call Audrey and check on her, her Dad went to the front with the other elders and prayed for her healing. When I spoke to her she started sobbing, Audrey doesn't cry alot, she keeps her feelings in most of the time, so I knew she was in pain. She asked me to come back home. She was highly emotional most of the day, Sunday and could not swallow, her throat hurt so bad. Her eyes were sunk in and almost looked like she had pink-eye. When she got up Monday she looked like an AIDS patient. She was pale, dark rings around her red eyes, so I talked her into staying home from school, (this is probably this most crucial time for her to be at school because of her state boards in 2 weeks). I called the doctor again, they kept asking me what we should do, her test were not all in, one test did show that her white blood cell count was high, (Bacteria infection of some sort). I finally told them, you need to see her face and you will know something is not right. They reluctantly set her appt. for 4 and I took her in, when they saw her face they knew I was right, something was not right.
Sue the PA, couldn't figure it out, the nurse was confused, Dr. Morgan finally said I think she has a obstruction in her sinus cavity and the infection is showing up in her throat and eyes. They gave her two big shots in the rear and put her on high powered antibiotics, she still looks a little rough but she says she feels ten times better. I can't believe her pain tolerance, I have had sinus infections before, so I know how my face felt during that time. I have tried to tell Audrey when her body feels a little different than usual something is probably wrong, since she doesn't always feel the pain, till it is about to late. I have to tell you I was tired last night, I had gone down that road in my mind that she was seriously ill, (leukemia), she told me last night she went there too, because of how bad she looked and with her white count up. Today, is a new day, and once again we Praise the Lord for healing. Satan is trying to throw many things our way and keep our eyes off the prize but as I read today in my book between a rock and a hard place, anyway, no matter, and even though, I will continue to be obedient and praise my father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment