Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stones, Again


Once again I fight this. As you can see they are very small but prickly.
Its hard to believe that something so small can cause so much discomfort and pain.

I hate being so distracted with pain.
I try to be tough and continue on my day, even though I am hunched over like a 90 year old woman with very bad osteo.
I am try to figure out what has triggered this in my body. I have never had
stones until October of this past year. Now 4 attacks later, I think what is this thing that is as small as a poppy seed (the last ones size) that can bring a grown person to their knees and gasping for breath in a milla second. I think I handle pain very good. I do alittle Lamaze breathing, throw my body around on the hard floor in my office and drink my drinks to move it on through. And hope and pray that it won't take much longer to rid itself from it human home. The up side is I don't have to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment